The Center for Children’s Law and Policy (CCLP) is a public interest law and policy organization that reforms juvenile justice and other systems that affect troubled and at-risk children, and protection of the rights of children in those systems. CCLP’s work covers a range of activities including research, writing, public education, media advocacy, training, technical assistance, administrative and legislative advocacy, and litigation.
- Mark Soler, Executive Director, email@example.com
- Jennifer Lutz, Attorney & Campaign Manager, Stop Solitary for Kids, firstname.lastname@example.org, 202.637.0377 ext. 106
The Center for Juvenile Justice Reform currently works with jurisdictions nationwide to help them better translate knowledge on “what works” into everyday practice and policy. The Center provides on-and off-site training, networking opportunities, webinars and more to help state and local agencies develop and implement system improvement efforts.
- Shay Bilchik, Director
- Michael Umpierre, Senior Research Fellow
The Council of Juvenile Correctional Administrators (CJCA) is a national non-profit organization formed in 1994 to improve local juvenile correctional services, programs and practices so that youth succeed when they return to the community and to provide national leadership and development for the individuals responsible for the systems.
- Michael Dempsey, Executive Director
- Wendi Faulkner, Deputy Director
Justice Policy Institute is a national nonprofit organization that changes the conversation around justice reform and advances policies that promote well-being and justice for all people and communities. Their research and analyses identify effective programs and policies and they disseminate their findings to the media, policymakers and advocates, and provide training and technical assistance supports to people working for justice reform.
- Marc Schindler, Executive Director, email@example.com
- Sadie Rose-Stern, Director of Communications & External Affairs, SRose-Stern@justicepolicy.org or 202.888.6748